After being busy for quite a while, I finally had the chance to take some time and finish my new site design. On top of that, I decided to start a technical blog. You can expect some content about my various side projects and ideas in the future.
Keen on this site’s capabilities? Here is the full feature list:
- All static content assembled with Jekyll, a popular site generator.
- A custom, full-responsive theme based on the famous bootstrap framework. I personally like their typography and appearance, so the customizations are minimal.
- Dynamic menu and social list
- GDPR required cookie consent dialog
- Some basic SEO and analytics setup
Stay tuned for a few more posts covering the development process in greater detail.